Be Part of the Singapore Pavilion!
From Singapore to Thailand, then onward to reach the whole region
Supported by the Association of Small & Medium Enterprises, the Singapore Pavilion will feature local companies involved in the metal trade supplying wire, cable, tube, pipe, foundry and metallurgical innovations.
Singapore Pavilion Eligibility Criteria:
- Companies must be incorporated/registered and based in Singapore
- Must have at least 3 of the following core business functions/activities operated from Singapore:
- Market Development and Planning
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Research and Development and Design functions
- Manufacturing and other value-added activity
- Business and Investment planning
- Banking, Financial and Treasury functions
- Entities registered as Business, Local Company, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Exempt Private Company, Private company and Public company with ACRA.
- Not more than 200 employees.
- Not more than 100 million SGD annual turnover.
- Not a branch office, representative/subsidiary office of foreign companies, government agencies and statutory board
*Please note that these participation conditions apply :
- Participating companies will be able to enjoy up to 70% reimbursement (usually between 55% to 60%*) on the exhibition package which includes space and standard booth construction under the LEAD IFM funding supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG). *Subject to ESG’s final approval.
- There will be no submission required from your end to apply for the LEAD IFM grant, ASME as the association in charge will assist to submit all required documents on behalf of all participating companies to ESG for their processing of the claims. However, do note that the funding works on a reimbursement basis and companies will have to pay upfront 100% of the participating fees to ASME and we will reimbursed you after the show which will take approximately 4 – 6 months.
Approved Singapore companies in the pavilion will enjoy these special rates
Space only: S$575/sqm
Total Selling Price: S$745/sqm
Singapore Pavilion Companies – Exhibit to Showcase your contribution to the region's Metal Industry Supply Chain
With niche capabilities in precision engineering and smart manufacturing to supply in-demand products and technologies for the region's growing industries, Singapore companies are poised to gain larger market share as preferred manufacturers and suppliers in the Metal Industry value chain.
Singapore companies are sought-after for their expertise in designing and assembling automation solutions, providing quality-assured products with manufacturing trust marks, supplying cutting-edge systems that increase quality and efficiency of customers' manufacturing processes and reputation as reliable partners with secured supply backed by the nation's world-class logistics hub.
Experience what these past companies had gained from wire & Tube Southeast Asia 2019 at this year's 2022 exhibitions:
- BLISS & REELS CO PTE LTD
- EXIM & MFG ENTERPRISE
- ISA TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD
- HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE SINGAPORE
- LAP LASER APPLICATION ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
- NDT INSTRUMENTS PTE LTD
- PLEXCHEM TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
- SHERPA HUB PTE LTD
- SIN GHEE HUAT CORPORATION LTD
- SYNERGYCHEM PTE LTD