Date: 20 September 2017
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Organised by: Technology Promotion Association (Thai-Japan)
- General public: 2,700 Baht/person
- TPA / TPA Magazine member: 2,000 Baht/person
Fee includes VAT, seminar materials, coffee break, lunch coupon and admission to wire and Tube Southeast Asia 2017
*All-purpose handbag: 1 bag/company. Register 5 persons, get 1 more seat FREE
"Quality" is a very significant factor to improve productivity and service competitiveness.
Total Quality Management or TQM is an important strategy for companies. It is an efficient management tool that is widely implemented to develop organization towards excellence.
TQM is made up of philosophy, concept and operational techniques. It is also a "Model of Thailand Quality Award or TQA". Correctly studied and understanding of Total Quality Control or TQM will definitely help company in achieving sustainable success, excellent organization management and happier working environment.
Prof. Weeraprach Singsat
- Modern organization management
- Quality with quality management
- Strategic management
- Foundations of business – level strategy
- Role of competitive advantage
- TQM as a competitive advantage
- Quality house
- Policy implementation
- Reduce cost, increase efficiency, develop organization
*Please note that programme may be subject to change.
- Fully understanding the concept of Total Quality Management or TQM
- Realize the importance and necessity of having a good quality management system for better competitiveness
- Obtain implementation skills on the right technic and operation procedure of TQM
- Create conscious and good attitude on organization development toward excellent-management organization
Who should attend?
Operator, Supervisor, Engineer, Management
- For your convenience, please complete payment at least 1 week before seminar date. On-site payment is not accepted
- In case of no more seat available (100 prepared seats), we reserve the right for attendance who transfers seminar fee on first come first serve basis
- The Association is under Assessable Income Tax Section 40(8) which is being exempted from withholding tax (3% withholding tax exemption)